I’m currently an Associate Professor of Digital Media at American University of Myanmar where I am helping to set up the country’s first non-profit, non-religious, and non-sectarian university for the benefit of the Myanmar people. I’m a former tenured Associate Professor of Digital Media at The American University of Rome (2006-2016) where I also co-founded and directed its Film and Digital Media Program. I have been a professional educator and curriculum-builder since 2000, teaching undergraduate and graduate students at universities and via master classes and workshops in North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. Since 2014 I have taught over 30K online students through platforms like Udemy, Skillshare, and through the UN-mandated University, The University For Peace in Costa Rica.
My Top-Rated Courses at Udemy.com.
American University of Rome Classes: 2006-2016
- Introduction to Mass Media (COM100)
- The Computer as a Media Tool (FDM215)
- Media Technology (FDM217)
- Digital Imaging (FAFD241)
- Introduction to the TV Commercial (FDMK306)
- Web Graphics, Coding, and Site Design (FDM319)|
- Animation, Editing, and Special Effects (FDM316)
- Interactive Online Media (FDM407)
- Media, Art, and Social Activism (COM408)
- Digital Multimedia Tools and Practices (FDM515)
Sample compilations of student animation, interactive games, graphic design, illustration, and computer art.