I’m an Associate Professor of Digital Media at American University of Myanmar in Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) and am formerly a tenured core faculty member at The American University of Rome (2006-2016) where I also co-founded and directed its Film and Digital Media Program.
I have been a professional educator and curriculum-builder since 2000, teaching undergraduate and graduate students at universities and via master classes and workshops in North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
American University of Myanmar (Consultancies): 2016 to Present
- Mango Group 2016-2017 -Ten week course. Yangon. Intercultural and Workplace Training: Resources
- United Nations World Food Programme -February 2017 Retreat. Naypyidaw. Intercultural Training: Resources
- Thalun International School. Yangon. ICT and Digital Media Training for grades 6-10. Nov 2017-Feb 2018: Resources
The American University of Rome Classes: 2006-2016
- Introduction to Mass Media (COM100)
- The Computer as a Media Tool (FDM215)
- Media Technology (FDM217)
- Digital Imaging (FAFD241)
- Introduction to the TV Commercial (FDMK306)
- Web Graphics, Coding, and Site Design (FDM319)|
- Animation, Editing, and Special Effects (FDM316)
- Interactive Online Media (FDM407)
- Media, Art, and Social Activism (COM408)
- Digital Multimedia Tools and Practices (FDM515)
My Top-Rated Courses at Edu Evolution: Design, Illustration, Creativity, Video, Animation, Social Media, Influence, and More.
New! *Subscribe to get 12 of my Top Multimedia Courses. Comes with full support and live mini coaching sessions. Sign Up and get 50% off your first month today!
Or, join over 35K happy students from 172 countries in my online Udemy courses.
Sample compilations of student animation, interactive games, graphic design, illustration, and computer art.