I’m currently an Associate Professor of Digital Media at American University of Myanmar in Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) and am formerly a tenured core faculty member at The American University of Rome (2006-2016) where I also co-founded and directed its Film and Digital Media Program.
I have been a professional educator and curriculum-builder since 2000, teaching undergraduate and graduate students at universities and via master classes and workshops in North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
My Top-Rated Courses at Edu Evolution: Design, Illustration, Creativity, Video, Animation, Social Media, Influence, and More.
New! *Subscribe to get 12 of my Top Multimedia Courses for just $11.99 per month. Comes with full support and live mini coaching sessions. Sign Up and get 50% off your first month today!
Or, join over 30K happy students from 167 countries in my online Udemy courses.
American University of Rome Classes: 2006-2016
- Introduction to Mass Media (COM100)
- The Computer as a Media Tool (FDM215)
- Media Technology (FDM217)
- Digital Imaging (FAFD241)
- Introduction to the TV Commercial (FDMK306)
- Web Graphics, Coding, and Site Design (FDM319)|
- Animation, Editing, and Special Effects (FDM316)
- Interactive Online Media (FDM407)
- Media, Art, and Social Activism (COM408)
- Digital Multimedia Tools and Practices (FDM515)
Sample compilations of student animation, interactive games, graphic design, illustration, and computer art.